Turns any internal door into a finger or Card unlocking system, very easy to manage users direct from builtin keypad!
A user simply places their finger on the sensor or waves their card in front of the reader to open an electronic door lock.
This system mounts on your wall next to the door.
You can interface with reader by USB cable from a laptop or via a network cable for remote configuring, managing users and downloading access logs.
Standalone mode of operation with remote PC management.
Can be interfaced with our Time & Attendance ClockReports XE software, ideal for Managing Users and Fire Roll Call etc.
Not included is the 12 Volt power supply or suitable electric lock.
• Optical fingerprint sensor
• RFID card reader
• RS485 for slave reader, Mini USB and TCP/IP for network connection
• Direct lock control to open door, door open sensor.
• Optional standard industry access controller for secure access supported
• Unique infrared finger detection auto wakeup design
• Standard 1000 fingerprints and 50000 records
• Wall mounted, combine 2-in-1 function for access control and time attendance
|RFID Card Reader||Yes|
|PIN Code Keypad||No|
|Re-Chargeable Battery Backup||No|
|Max Records (Memory Size)||50,000|
|USB Pen Drive Download||No|
|Voltage / Amp||12 Volt / 1 Amp|
|5 Volt Power Adapter||No|
|12 Volt Power Adapter||Yes Not Included|
|Shift Change Bell Output||No|
|Door Control Relay Output||Yes|
|Platform||Embedded (TI Chip set)|