This is the upgraded EP300-ID model which includes an RFID card reader and a Rechargeable backup battery for use in a mains power failure.
Combined with our trusted ClockReports XE software there is no alternative low cost solution available!
This system mounts on your wall and requires a nearby mains power socket for the supplied power adapter.
You can interface with our XE computer software by USB cable, network cable or stand alone download to a USB flash memory pen drive.
• Unique fingerprint positioning design
• Texas Instruments 32-bit high speed CPU of low power consumption
• New generation fingerprint sensor
• User name display and human voice prompt
• Realtime data transfer and WEB online tracking with ClockReports XE Ultimate
• USB Plug & Play connection
• TCP/IP Network connectivity
• USB pen drive data download
• Optional high capacity 1100mAH Lithium rechargable battery backup. Ultra-long standby time up to 6 hours
• Employee authentication methods: ID + password, ID + fingerprint, fingerprint + password, fingerprint only
• Fast fingerprint scan in less than 0.5 second
• 4 different customizable time and attendance status
• 6-digit work code feature to calculate different job cost
|Fingerprint Reader||Yes (500dpi Optical)|
|RFID Card Reader||No|
|PIN Code Keypad||Yes|
|Re-Chargeable Battery Backup||Yes optional, works in mains power failure|
|Max Records (Memory Size)||50,000|
|USB Cable||Yes Included|
|USB Pen Drive Download||Supported|
|Voltage / Amp||5 Volt / 1 Amp|
|5 Volt Power Adapter||Yes Included|
|12 Volt Power Adapter||No|
|Shift Change Bell Output||No|
|Door Control Relay Output||No|
|Platform||Embedded (TI Chip set)|